Today's Efforts  

1 comments

Today I have been working on how to Promote my Blog. I believe one of the most important keys to attracting opportunities for earning is how well you place in the Page Ranks. I have found several Sites where you can promote your Blog for free and have included them on the BlogRoll entitled Blog Promotion (!) So, with any luck, you will find something you didn't know about and can get out there and start promoting your Blog too. I will add more as I come across them so check back often. If you haven't already done this, be sure to go to Google Webmaster Tools and verify your site. I did that today too but had some difficulty with where to place the Meta Tag..I am not so great at editing the HTML in my template yet. Learning as I go!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Today's Efforts


  • 11/3/07  

    Hey Carol! geart new blog you have here! (green background, the color of money hehe)

    don't hesitate to ask if you need any help with coding for your site i can help you, and i would be happy to! :)

    Take care!