Todays Offerings 3-17-07  

6 comments

I have spent most of this week looking for ways to promote my site (for free of course!) I have blogrolled those links for your convenience. Then I submitted it to a few Blog Directories and other Site Submission Services. This apparently can take days to actually take effect. The best Site I have found is: http://www.sitesubmit.ca/index.php (Click on "Testing Wizard")This Site will check everything on your Site for you to make it "Search Engine Friendly" It is free also. I submitted all three of my sites, but the only one that actually passed is http://carolsplaceforpeace.blogspot.com I am certain this is because of the newness of this site and the lack of links to it as of yet. I will try it again in about a month. I reccommend that you use this sevice to check your own site and if you are lucky enough to get a certificate, you can check mine out at http://carolsplaceforpeace.blogspot.com to see what it looks like, I would suggest you proudly display that on your site as I did on mine. It seems like it is kind of hard to get one! Let me know how this worked out for you. Also I would do a Google Page Rank Check here: http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php and show that on your Site as well, even if the Page Rank is zero. Now, go use this tool and come back and let me know how Your Site Ranked! A link back to me would be cool too - LOL!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ Todays Offerings 3-17-07


  • 18/3/07  

    Thank you for this research. I'm going to check them out and see about registering my two sites. Hopefully it works.


  • 18/3/07  

    Hi Christina, nice to meet you. Please let me know how this works out for you. If you need help with this let me know. I suggest you also look at the other Blog Promotion sites on my Blog Roll and get your sites listed to as many places as you can. Good Luck!


  • 18/3/07  

    I am sorry to tell you, but you have seen it probably, that my site still ranks zero at Google. (actually, I am not sorry at all...) But as I said in one of my post, I still can't figure out how they all make those figures, none of them counts the same way and no way you have the same rank anywhere!!! Well, keeps us guessing and working...


  • 18/3/07  

    I hear what you are saying, I don't really understand how it all works, but it has to do with keywords and links to your site from sites with a higher ranking than yours..blah, blah, blah, the reason I include it hear is that for anyone wishing to join a site like Pay Per Post, the higher the page ranking, the more lucrative review opportunities you can qualify for. Example: For those with a rank of 9 or 10, they can qualify to write reviews and get paid as much as $1000.00 for it!


  • 23/3/07  

    Hi Carol,
    Interesting blog you have here...(Don't know about the green though :) ) you might want to use a more friendly to the eye colour if people are gonna stay on your blog for a while.
    Very nice content, I'm gonna try a few of your suggestions... Thanks

    I noticed you do not mention anything about The "Success University".
    it is not free, but you certainly can make a decent income out of it too.
    Go check my blog at
    http://successuniversity-bruno.blogspot.com


  • 23/3/07  

    Thanks for the visit and the comment Bruno. I'll think about the color :)