How to improve Google Pagerank  

3 comments

Have you ever actually looked at how Google pagerank is calculated? Me neither! I knew it had to do with how many people actually link to you one their page, but its a little deeper.

PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important."

It makes sense, so now how do you get your page on those more important sites? Stay tuned! You can read more about pagerank explained here.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ How to improve Google Pagerank


  • 2/5/07  

    hello,
    where is my listing?i have linked to you.and i did not see my link in your blog.I have linked to you long ago. http://earn-onlinemoney.blogspot.com/
    what do we call this?



    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Jaya.


  • 4/5/07  

    sorry for the delay...im new here so I have added it to the page


  • 4/6/07  

    You honor me so much, I don't know what to say about how much I value and appreciate you!
    Hugs,
    Carol