Let's Make This Happen For Shane!  

4 comments




Seven year old Shane Bernier is a brave cancer patient at CHEO and he is asking people to send him a card for his birthday on May 30th. Shane wants to set a world record for the most number of cards received!

You don't have to wait for his birthday to send your card. Start sending them today to:

Shane Bernier
Box 484
Lancaster Ontario
CANADA
K0C 1N0

You can also print out one of these cards, sign it and send it to Shane.




Click to open template

Click to open template

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Let's Make This Happen For Shane!


  • 11/4/07  

    I¨ve seen this post in other blogs. How come Myblolog members won´t open a blog and we will send him our e cards? I would love to do so, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. And I am positive that all the great designers will help with the e cards and images. And it could be a new way to say yes to other children wishes.
    cbkr11@gmail.com


  • 11/4/07  

    I can't answer your question, I don't know the answer.
    You can help by posting this on your Blog though and encouraging your readers to send Shane a card.
    Thanks for your comment and your support!


  • 14/4/07  

    I admire your kind heartedness, Carol. You're doing a real good deed.


  • 14/4/07  

    Hi Dale,
    How nice to see you. I am not really doing anything but this little 7 year old would sure love to get those cards. I hope he makes it into the Record Book.
    Thanks for your visit and your comment.