Wooo Hoooo!! BlogPaul has Agreed to be the Guest Author For My Reviews and Finds  

2 comments

I am so fortunate in that BlogPaul has agreed to be the Guest Author for us here. He has a great reputation in the "Blogosphere" and I just know he is going to be giving us all some great tips and advice about making money with your Blog and ideas about how to do that.
I hope you will join me in giving him a warm welcome.
I will be leaving on Monday to return to New Hampshire and will be in contact with Paul from time to time and he will let you all know how I am doing in this latest life change of mine.
Thank you so much for all your visits and your comments, but most of all thank you for all your kind words and support.
Love and Hugs,
Carol

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Wooo Hoooo!! BlogPaul has Agreed to be the Guest Author For My Reviews and Finds


  • 24/4/07  

    I am so honored! Thank you and I hope I make you proud!


  • 24/4/07  

    You already have Paul. It is I that am honored that you enthusiastically agreed to do this for me and for our readers. You Rock!!