Another Blogging Community  

3 comments

Another Blogging Community
I just joined a Community called Bumpzee which is another place to meet other Bloggers and get some exposeure for your Blogs. It is free to join and although I haven't really found my way around too much yet, would love it if you joined with me there and see what we can do to shake things up a bit.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Another Blogging Community


  • 12/6/07  

    I just joined it too, but can't figure out how to add the tracking to my sites. I can't download it correctly to pimp my page.


  • 13/6/07  

    We have bump zee here?


  • 13/6/07  

    I'll go back and take a look at it and see if I can help you figure it out. It is not the most user-friendly Site I have joined :)