MyBlogLog Community Exchange Meme  

2 comments

The rules are simple:

Join all of the MyBlogLog communities on the list below.

Copy the list and create a new post on your blog and paste the list onto your post.

Write a brief paragraph that explains what the game is above the list

Add 2 or 3 more MyBlogLog communities to the list and then publish the post.







If you are interested in gaining a ton of traffic to your site then this is not a meme you will want to pass up! Give it a shot you have nothing to lose and alot to gain. Have fun and don't forget to leave a comment if you want me to add you to the list (leave me the link to for your My Blog Log Community - thanks!)

The exchange list so far:


To Add Your Site Leave a Comment!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ MyBlogLog Community Exchange Meme


  • 14/6/07  

    Hi there,

    I would like to add my site into your blog post.

    Here is my info:

    Text: Strategic Niche Articles Resoures

    URL : http://WealthyAlerts.info

    Once you added mine, I will add yours too.

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Calvin Chin


  • 14/6/07  

    Hi Calvin,
    This is a Meme for the My Blog Log Community-If you want me to add you I will but I need you My Blog Log Info.
    Thanks,
    Carol