Neat little tool  

2 comments

I found this really helpful little tool for free. I am always looking for ways to speed up my page. One way to do this is to either get rid of pictures on your site or to reformat them. I am not very literate about this and was unsure how to do this until I found this little gem.
Online Image Optimizer- GIF, JPG, and PNG
Image Optimizer lets you easily optimize your gifs, animated gifs, jpgs, and pngs, so they load as fast as possible on your site. Furthermore, you can easily convert from one image type to another.
Check it out and see if it doesn't help you speed up the load time of your page.

This site loads in:
myreviewsandfinds.blogspot.com/
97.85 KB
0.45 seconds
0 seconds
You can do your own speed test

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Neat little tool


  • 30/7/07  

    Nice one Carol, useful little tool for image optimization, will have to give it a try and tweak some pics.
    Tried leaving comment on other blog but popup comment window wouldn't open :o(


  • 30/7/07  

    Hi Colin,
    Thanks for letting me know about the issue on the other Blog - I think I fixed it.