Blogging Blues  

0 comments

It's been a long and frustrating day today. I have signed up with about a million paid to take survey sites and another half million affiliate programs. This learning how to earn online is almost like working a full time job. I keep reading and re-reading the same stuff over and over again. I tell you it gets to be a headache. I did find one good Site about "Blogger Inspiraation."
Everyone says the same things, have ads, no ads, not to many ads. Have an RSS Feedbutton - feedburner appears to be the highest rated of the free ones.
Write great content which is fine and great, if your muse is visiting that is.
Then it's all about how many times should you post, 2-3 times per day or once or twice a week...blah,blah,blah.
The most important thing I read today said this: Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia.
Anyway, I'm sure that you can relate and have had some of the same frustrations that I have.
How about sharing with me how you make it through the day? Do you have what it takes to go the distance?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Blogging Blues