I Got Nothin'  

2 comments

Hi everyone,
I hate to tell ya but I got nuthin' today. Zip,zilch,nada. Nothing funny to tell you, no exciting find. Just nothing to help you get or stay motivated.
The only thing happening with me is that I have been down with a kick ass cold and not even ambitious enough to Post.
I am feeling better and will be back in the swing asap.
Have a great weekend y'all~

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ I Got Nothin'


  • 3/3/08  

    Get Well Soon!


  • 16/3/08  

    Well, I hope you get better soon. But also, you shouldn't force yourself to write if you have nothing. I wrote a post about this a while back. Hopefully you'll get a chance to check it out here.

    Take care!

    Jay
    DatMoney.com
    DatCurious.com