I Got Nothin'  

3 comments

Hi everyone,
I hate to tell ya but I got nuthin' today. Zip,zilch,nada. Nothing funny to tell you, no exciting find. Just nothing to help you get or stay motivated.
The only thing happening with me is that I have been down with a kick ass cold and not even ambitious enough to Post.
I am feeling better and will be back in the swing asap.
Have a great weekend y'all~

Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ I Got Nothin'


  • 3/3/08  

    Get Well Soon!


  • 4/3/08  

    HI ,
    Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
    Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
    we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
    scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
    all the above services are absolutely free.
    You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
    Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
    regards
    www.hyperwebenable.com


  • 16/3/08  

    Well, I hope you get better soon. But also, you shouldn't force yourself to write if you have nothing. I wrote a post about this a while back. Hopefully you'll get a chance to check it out here.

    Take care!

    Jay
    DatMoney.com
    DatCurious.com