Make it Easy to Comment  

2 comments

I like to leave comments on a lot of blogs every day - but it really makes me nuts when I have to login or register to leave a comment. I also get annoyed with those little security code thingys. You know the ones I'm talking about? Add this or type that - really annoying.

Perhaps I’m lazy (actually, I am lazy) but when I see a comments section that that's like trying to break into Fort Knox then I simply leave the blog without leaving the comment that I want to make.

Engaging in commenting can be fun and a great way to socialize with other Bloggers.
It is also a good way to encourage others to read and comment on your Blog. For the benefit of your Readers keep the comment section as simple and easy to use as possible.

What do you think? How have you increased the levels of comments on your blog?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Make it Easy to Comment


  • 29/4/08  

    Hi,

    Nice reminders. I made a couple of similar posts about posting comments / How to Make your Readers Post A Comment and I just want to something here if you'll allow me.

    Love your commenters. My commenters are happy to see that I have a Top Commenters and Recent Comments widgets on my sidebar.

    It really helps so I suggest you do it too.

    Thanks.


  • 29/4/08  

    Thanks for the tip. I just checked out your Blog Family Matters and I see what you did. I'm off to Blogger Busters for the widget :)
    Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to comment.