Pet Peeve - Page Load Time  

2 comments

While spending much of my time today on Entrecard, I found myself getting very frustrated with the page load time of many Sites. Some of them I didn't stay around enough to 'drop on' which led me to check my own site to see how long it takes to load.

#

Domain name Size Load Time Average Speed per KB

1myreviewsandfinds.blogspot.com/81.66 KB0.42 seconds0.01 seconds



Have you thought about your page load time lately?

You can find some useful tools here: Web Tools

Of course this is free stuff....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Pet Peeve - Page Load Time


  • 25/4/08  

    This is so true. I've visited sites that haven't loaded once 30 or more seconds have passed. When this happens, I just go to the next one. It's bad for traffic.


  • 25/4/08  

    Hi April,
    I have even come across some Sites that freeze the puter and I have to reboot, this really drives me nuts!
    Thanks for the visit and for taking the time to leave a comment :)