Bloggers Budget  

0 comments

Well I would not be a normal person if I have not experienced my share of windows related problems, but since I finally began blogging full time, I have really opened myself up to all kinds of new avenues (no I don't mean I have become a Scientologist!).

I just feel like I have to mention to all of you, the advantages of using Linux over MS. My main reason was cash! Linux is free and always will be.

When I first started using FireFox instead of Internet Explorer, I did so because, one, it was free, and two, all of the extra plug in and extensions that I was able to download and easily integrate. Well just imagine if Vista or XP had thousands or even tens of thousands of those type of plug-ins...well you have just imagined Linux!

I am going to cut this short but I will just say...if you have a second computer or a spare or even thinking of getting a new one...install Ubuntu or PCLinuxOS on the older one and play around with it. You will be VERY pleasantly surprised!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Bloggers Budget