Today's Offering  

1 comments

When I first started this Blog, I told you that I had no idea about how to make money online and I still don't know much more about it.

I have earned around $100 for about 10 Posts on Pay Per Post and that's about it so far. I am not discouraged though. I have only been Blogging on this topic since March so I have much more to learn,

I think thought that the most important information as far as being successful with a blog is that the content has to be constantly changing, no one wants to read a stagnant Blog. There are tons of articles out there that tell you why people subscribe/unsubscribe from your feed but it seems to me that it is either because of a) not enough content or b) too much content.
In other words, people can be fickle.

I also believe that while content is important, so is authenticity and credibility. I tell you I really don't know much yet about how to make money online but that I will share with you as I learn and that is just what I am doing. This is authentic and credible.

I don't believe that there is any get rich quick way to do this at all. I think it takes hard work, tons of research, an ability to write and dedication to your passion.


So, I offer you the following as a good starting point to understanding a little more about how to get started Blogging, it is a wonderfully put together piece with lots of really good information. I encourage you to take the time to check it out.


55 Essential Articles Every Serious Blogger Should Read

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Today's Offering


  • 22/8/07  

    Yer Awesome Carol!!

    ;))

    Peace*