Wednesday Shout Outs  

2 comments

Starting Tomorrow I will begin doing something I will call "Wednesday Shout Out" in which I will place one Site that I find particularly interesting or informative here on this Site. It's sort of like a free review of your Site with a snapshot of what your Site looks like
This is my way of helping a fellow Blogger get exposure for their Site.
It is my belief that we are all in this together and if there's a way I can help, I try to.
If you would like to see your Site featured on a "Wednesday Shout Out" leave me a comment and the link to your Site and a brief reason why you think your Site should be spotlighted.
To see some Shout Outs on my other Site Click Here
Happy Blogging!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Wednesday Shout Outs


  • 29/1/08  

    What a great layout, I have a Christian-oriented blog. How about doing a link exchange Technoratti and blogrolls?


  • 29/1/08  

    Sure I have favorited your Brother to Brother Site on Technorati and added you to my BlogRoll.
    Thanks for the compliment on the layout, glad you like it.
    Peace.
    Carol