Working Hard  

2 comments

I have been working hard on my Blog(s) trying to get them 'just so'. So much to think about, do I have enough Ads? Too many Ads? Is the header to big or too small? Am I doing this right? (sigh) I'm tired and I feel like this:

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.comHow are you feeling today?

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Working Hard


  • 28/1/08  

    Hilarious cartoon. I can actually see this happening to me. Oh and thanks for the web cartoons link. I have been meaning to find a site like this for some time.


  • 28/1/08  

    Hi Susan,
    Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. You're welcome for the link, glad you liked the cartoon :)