Are you doing what you love?  

0 comments

Passion is difficult to fake, you are either doing what you love or you are not, there is no in-between. What if you just won the Lottery and money was no longer an issue, would you still do what you're doing now - for free??

Blogging is a challenge for me, although I am not making a ton of money, I am doing something I enjoy which is better then working my butt off for some company that doesn't appreciate me. Life is too short not to love what you do, and it’s much, much too short to wait around until someone hands you a billion dollars.

Did you bounce out of bed this morning excited to face the day ahead?

Or did the thought of getting up and going to work make you wish you could stay snug in your bed?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories