Today's Find - Cyber Pets  

2 comments

I found the cutest Site today. It's called  Bunnyhero Labs. Here you can adopt interactive cyber pets which  are widgets you can "adopt" to put on your webpage, myspace, xanga, livejournal, blog, etc... for free!

My personal favorite is the monkey :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Today's Find - Cyber Pets


  • 24/4/08  

    That's funny!

    Even funnier because my site is called http://monkeyblogger.com :D

    Check it out and let me know what you think. By the way, awesome blog :)


  • 24/4/08  

    Hi Mark,
    I just checked out your site and luv it! I think the monkey would look really nice on there!
    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a much appreciated comment :)