Review of Blogging Secret  

0 comments

If you want to have a free link back? Here you are.

Blogging Secret is a blog that helps you make money online. He is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog.
Thanks JohnChow, you concept is great!

louiss lim is the Author of Blogging Secret
Rank: 9,624 (656 links from 351 blogs) and also has a Page Rank of 5, load time is :


bloggingsecret.blogspot.com/107.68 KB0.57 seconds
He also has over 150 Readers subscribed to his feed, he is obviously doing something right!

While I think the layout of his Site is fairly clean and easy to navigate, it is not outstanding. He does favor his Reader's with a kind of "spotlight" for their comments. I didn't see any Blogroll and no place to contact him either.

Apparently what he does have here is an endearing way of writing. He doesn't just talk about making money, he also shares his personal up and downs as well as his dreams. Here is an example of what makes him so endearing:

This is my new Evil wishlist for my life:

1. Make 1 billion (include business and asset).

2. All my family member have good health (no sickness).

3. Married with my dream women (must loyal,beautiful and ... anything that a good wife should have).

4. Have a castle (my home, also can call my world).

5. Mc Laren Sportcar(the fastest and most expensive sportcar in the road).

6. Birth 2 smart and cute babys (a boy and a girl).

7. Travel to 60 countries in the world (Dont wanna go to all).

8. Do charity (anything that).

9. Give scholarship (give to students that is gifted and needed).

10.Recovery the World (reducing the polution).


Maybe be a blogger impossible archieve this result, so I will combine with virtual and unvirtual business. Devil, you take away something from me, I know you will give me something in return. At least, I can do and get more thing if I be a good devil blogger. I think, I do, and I must be a good devil blogger.

Lots of ideas about how to make money online too! All in all this is a Blog that you will want to take a look at if you are searching for ways to earn online and get a good read at the same time.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Review of Blogging Secret