Today's Find - Buzzfuse  

2 comments

logo

Buzzfuse* is a content marketing system:

What does it do for Bloggers?
Buzzfuse* is primarily a content marketing service. Their goal is to help any content creator better market their content by:

  • expanding their reach
  • deepening their interaction (and hence feedback) with their audience
  • providing reports that help you understand who your market is and what they do with your content
  • ultimately, offering earning real cash for exceptional performance within the system (coming soon).
  • FREE to join. Get it!
  • HERE

Updated Info:

After joining this program, I had to give them contact emails in order to be able to submit Posts, now everytime I submit a Post my contacts are notified - smells like spam to me.

If you aren't comfortable with the idea of that then save yourself the effort and don't bother joining.

I am going to continue for a bit as no one has complained to me about being updated when I post but somehow it feels like forcing one to subscribe to this Blog by email and I am not comfortable with that.

What do you think about this?

Oops! I found this after I logged into my account: Turn off immediate item release notifications this would now prevent my contacts from being notified - sigh, perhaps it's worth the look see after all...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Today's Find - Buzzfuse


  • 1/2/08  

    First, I would like to thank you for advertising on Web Directory. Really appreciate it.

    I received an email today from a friend telling me to join BuzzFuse. Well, reading your post help me understand what BuzzFuse is all about. I'm gonna give it a shot. Maybe I can see you at BuzzFuse, eh?

    See you around. Greetings and lots of love from Malaysia.


  • 1/2/08  

    Thanks for having me. I need to update this post as after I joined I had to add all my email contacts and now they get an email evry time I submit a post and I'm not crazy about that idea at all. But I will try it out for a few more days. Who knows perhaps it will generate a little traffic.
    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.
    I appreciate that.