How do I promote this Blog?  

2 comments

Asking myself the question today - How do I promote this Blog? I came across an interesting Post on that subject here.
The answer is simplicity itself - one post at a time. Yes content is king but it needs to be content that is consistent and has a focus.
While it is fine to Blog about anything and everything on a Personal Blog it isn't quite like that in a Niche Blog.
I have to ask myself everytime I write a Post - what am I bringing to the table. Especially since it's all been said before.
I am simply trying to figure out the most profitable ways to earn online and then passing what I learn on to you.
Almost everyday I learn something new but today it is that the most important thing is keeping focused, getting readers who I can hold the interest of and getting out there and promoting myself and this Blog by commenting on your Blog.
I think that perhaps this is the most important thing other than quality content. Taking time to make thoughtful and relevant comments on other Blogs.
That's it for today.

steven wilson said...

Making comments on other blogs is a good way to gain readers as long as the comments are relative to the post.So many people just post a short great post or something of that nature just to put there name on your post.Those I seldom follow or give a second thought to.Like you mention quality content is a must to keep readers returning.

I always find the content here to be of good quality,and enjoy reading your blog.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ How do I promote this Blog?


  • 19/2/08  

    Making comments on other blogs is a good way to gain readers as long as the comments are relative to the post.So many people just post a short great post or something of that nature just to put there name on your post.Those I seldom follow or give a second thought to.Like you mention quality content is a must to keep readers returning.

    I always find the content here to be of good quality,and enjoy reading your blog.


  • 19/2/08  

    Wow Steve,
    This is a huge compliment coming from you. You have always been such a good source of encouragement to me. I appreciate you so much.
    Hugs,
    Carol