The Truth Will Set You Free - But First it'll Piss You Off  

0 comments

As you know this weekend was a Celebration for Bloggers.
It was 'BlogRolling Amnesty Day' a day when, in theory one could make requests of other Blogger's to add them to their Blogrolls without impunity or fear of getting laughed right out of Blogtopia.
So, being who I am, I went and requested that the following add me to their Blogrolls:

John Chow
Shoe Money
ProBlogger
Dosh Dosh
The Wrong Advices

It is to my great sorrow that I have to report that the request was not honored and I am not on any of those Blogrolls (sigh).
It's a sad time indeed for me.
I suppose I will remain in Blogatory until next year (sniffle)
Ok I'm over it - moving right along....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories